1. Register as a fundraiser.
2. Tell us your story and idea and the reason why your school needs funds by putting in your heart in the video, write in detail about your story and create a fundraising.
3. Share your story on Social Media to reach out to the right people of who share a similar mindset.
4. Set your goal - you can set a target for a specific fundraising, it is useful for the fundraisers to track and monitor the funds flowing in.
5. Engage with donors - Once the community knows about the fundraising, you will start receiving money.
6. Finally, Congratulations. Your goal will be achieved.
TalentRaise is an innovative platform to support schools by engaging with fundraisers and campaigners. We gather strength from the excellent community network that we have and the reach that we have created through our social media channels.
1. Create a profile.
2. Write about your project/idea in the most appealing manner possible along with a few pictures and videos if required.
3. Once the campaign is launched and made live, we will support the campaign marketing initially.
4. The campaign will start getting funds.
10% of the donation goes to Payment Gateway charges & Maintenance of the Platform and the rest of the amount raised will be transferred to the individuals for their campaign.
TalentRaise is one of the most promising online fundraising platforms specially designed for schools and is backed by a highly experienced management team. TalentRaise has been transparent in all the fundraising campaigns. We value people as they connect more emotionally and strongly with issues related to schools and envision a healthy learning environment for schools.
1. A decent write-up
2. Catchy and relevant Images / videos
3. Information – Details about the campaign
Perks are the incentives that are offered to the donors for their generous contribution for the cause. It can be in the form of personalized stationery, cards, social media applaud, subscription to a website or anything that can be valued as a treasured memory.
We have simple editing option. Apart from Title you can edit Photo/Video & Story multiple times as long as it adheres to our project guidelines. However, we strongly discourage changing your initial idea/project to something that is totally different.
Once your project gets successfully funded, we will transfer the funds into your bank account. It may take us up to 2 weeks from end of project to transfer funds into your account.
TalentRaise is powered by the kindness of our donors. Donors to your campaign may choose to give TalentRaise a voluntary tip during the donation process. These tips allow us to maintain and improve our free platform, so that we can help even more people. We are incredibly grateful for the donors who help us keep TalentRaise the safest, most trusted and the most successful option for school fundraising.
Yes, absolutely. We have very strong security systems to ensure that our users’ data is encrypted through multiple layers of security.
You will be notified about the donations, which will be displayed in admin panel.
TalentRaise do not provide any form of document for tax-exempt. However, we recommend you to consult a legal advisor and let us know via email for any assistance required at support@TalentRaise.com.
Payments are accepted through Online Transfer, Credit and Debit Card.
Currently our platform does not accept cheques as a payment method. As soon as we update it, we will notify.